Health & Safety
Health & Safety First
Keeping Market City Safe For You
Market City Shopping Center is committed to providing you with a safe and enjoyable experience. We comply with all federal, state and county regulations and mandates regarding COVID-19.
Protocols In Place:
- Practicing social distancing of staying at least six feet apart
- Requiring tenant employees and customers to wear face masks while indoors
- Reduced capacity dining restrictions
- Frequent cleaning of our common areas, public areas and restrooms with medical-grade sanitization supplies
- Encouraging all tenant employees to get vaccinated and do their best to take measures for extra hygiene, including frequent hand washing and staying home when they are not feeling well
In a step toward herd immunity, Foodland Pharmacy hosted a COVID-19 vaccine clinic at Market City Shopping Center on May 30, 2021, offering Pfizer and Janssen by J&J vaccines, with the second shot follow-up on June 20, 2021. Market City vaccination card holders and tenant specials were distributed to the newly vaccinated.